Discover why your projects are
Don’t Settle For Less…
Global Project Performance Has Been On A Staggeringly Slow Incline Over The Past Few Decades.
McKinsey & Company reports that the $10 trillion in construction-related spending accounts for 13% of the world’s GDP, but the sector’s annual productivity has only increased by 1% over the past 20 years. $1.6 trillion of additional value added could be created through higher productivity, meeting half the world’s infrastructure needs.
Our Mission Is To Help You, As We Have Others, Change That.
Project and program control is our passion. Solving problems and supplying winning solutions is the definition of who we are.
As the global market expands, fueled by rapid technological advances, the execution of capital projects has become increasingly complex. In this rapidly changing business environment, MicAyla can be relied upon to help reduce uncertainty and keep your capital projects on track.
Project Life Cycle Solutions.
- Program setup
- project setup
- strategic planning
- project planning & Scheduling
- Schedule quality & Risk Assessment
- Primavera P6 & Risk expertise
- Change management
- progress management
- earned value management
- performance improvement
- process improvement
- integrated “real time” data analytics
- Customized “push button” project status & FORECAST software
- Punchlist management
- systems turnover
- startup & commissioning
5 Dimensional Planning
Highlights of his education and early work experiences, and activities during this time, which supported the honing and strengthening of his leadership and innovative skills, intuitive sensibilities and purposefulness include the following :
- Graduated with honors in Electrical Engineering from Prairie View A&M University.
- Member of the second oldest collegiate honor society in the U.S., the Tau Beta Pi.
- Worked with the leadership teams of the space shuttle and international space station divisions at the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX.
- Attended and completed the Marine Corps Platoon Leaders Class in Quantico, VA.
- He entered the marketplace as a scheduler for many large organizations, making impact on projects in multiple sectors from Commercial, to Infrastructure, to Energy. Leading capital and turnaround projects with sizes ranging from $40M to $21B around the world.
WHO WE ARE:
We absolutely love what we do. We take pleasure in helping our clients become successful by bringing enthusiasm and commitment to every project. We work with our clients to devise the solutions that best meet their unique business requirements.
The “control” practices of cost engineering, including tracking, monitoring, and evaluating the project, are aimed at minimizing deviations from plan as the project advances through execution.
Project control is often confused with monitoring:
• Monitoring is passive
• Control is active”
– The IPA Institute, Project Controls Best Practices
IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE
You do not need to hire a full-time person for a part-time job. We provide services as needed. Employees continue being productive while you gain better control and reduce the risk associated with your project, increasing productivity.
Large consulting firms resemble any large corporation, with the requisite politics, ladder climbing and adherence to policies. If you are looking for out-of-the box, nimble, disruptive thinking, you will find it here.
Trusted by Top Companies Around the Globe
Book Your Free Assessment
3050 Post Oak Blvd, Suite 510
Houston, TX 77056
+1 (281) 402-0336